The musings of a crazy chick with a sizeable yarn stash and an overactive imagination.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jacinto

Meet Jacinto. (pronounced hah-SEEN-to)



He is a lentil. He is also a raging alcoholic bisexual, but i love him all the same। I knitted him from an extremely interesting pattern that a friend at the knitting shop photocopied for me.

I modified it a bit, what with eliminating the extra appendages because of time constraints (He was a costume prop for a party, and i was finishing his seams quite literally on the way.) adjusting the color, and naming him after a field worker.

He is supposed to be a sphere, but to this i said, "Screw it," and did what I do best.

I knitted a bitchin' lentil.

Live well,
Love well,
But for heaven's sake, don't forget to eat well.

No comments: